Here’s some factoids that the guys who posted the video put in the description:
– The engine is made from standard Lego pieces and runs on air!
– The engine has four orbital engines and a total of 256 pistons.
– More than 500,000 LEGO pieces.
– Top speed around 20-30km (We drive it slow as are scared of giant lego explosion)
– Built in Romania and shipped to a secret location in Melbourne.
– It’s a Hot Rod design, mainly because hot rods are cool.
Congrats to Raul and Steve! This is a neat deal because it runs and is actually close to real life scale. I need to scope out a Romanian real estate agent.
It’s certainly made our childhood attempts at Lego pirate ships and spaceports look a bit pathetic…
PRESS PLAY BELOW TO SEE A LEGO CAR BUILT WITH 500,000 PIECES DRIVE ON ITS OWN!