Share with:

FacebookTwitterGoogleVkontakteTumblrStumbleUponLinkedInRedditPinterestDiggDeliciousOdnoklassniki

Unfortunately, James Rogers 73 years-old died because of the heat stroke inside his vehicle.He was the owner of a 2007 Chevy Corvette and he had just finished eating at a Waffle House with his dog in Port Arthur, Texas on Monday .His car locked him inside but due to a loose cable would not start or unlock.

b6a387c649cc48a31162ddcf148c9f3ca8880894

We all know that Vette has electronic doors and window switches so this was the reason that James couldn’t get out. This tragic incident could have been avoided if he would know the emergency exposed lever on the floor to the left of the driver’s seat. This lever opens the doors immediately. This is not the first time someone has been stucked inside an unresponsive Vette, but after all those cars come with a manual that every owner should be careful for. We know cars are getting day after day more complicated and we think basic safety functions should be always clear just to avoid tragedies like this one.

Facebook Comments

Share with:

FacebookTwitterGoogleVkontakteTumblrStumbleUponLinkedInRedditPinterestDiggDeliciousOdnoklassniki