Beyond and so far from being a normal car, this 1971 Plymouth Hemi Cuda is definitely a real bombshell!
Being absolutely untouched this 1971 Hemicuda is absolutely a perfect built of all the time.Even though this isn’t a typo, the price goes to $1,900.000.But if you’re asking yourself what justifies this high range price, according to the seller RK Motors of Charlotte here are 13 facts about this masterpiece:
1. Original, untouched 3-speed transmission.
2. Original Chrysler dual exhaust.
3. Original black vinyl interior loaded with rare optional equipment.
4. Fully documented from its factory punch card to its recent Mopar Action feature article.
5. Three tag car that’s the highest optioned Hemi ‘Cuda known to exist.
6. Original, untouched Dana 60 rear end.
7. Original Rallye wheels which wear original Goodyear Polyglass tires.
8. Original optional stereo that’s complete with a microphone jack and recorder.
9. It’s the world’s ultimate reference-grade Hemi ‘Cuda.
10. Virtually untouched 426 cubic inch Hemi V8 that’s so original it’s still complete with factory fluids.
11. Original and untouched heavy duty Hemi suspension.
12. Original body that’s still covered in original Rallye Red paint, original billboards and an original black vinyl top.
13. Ordered new by the RJ Reynolds Tobacco heir.
Furthermore we suggest to have a look at the gallery: