Share with:

FacebookTwitterGoogleVkontakteTumblrStumbleUponLinkedInRedditPinterestDiggDeliciousOdnoklassniki


Australian Chef Matt Moran placed lamb on a tray inside a Car under heat from the sun, to showcase danger to children.

Capturing hour and a half of footage, the lamb inside the car was eventually overcooked. Moran later made this footage into an impressive time lapse that shocked viewers.

When explaining this stunt, the Chef said: “The real reason I’ve got you here today has got nothing to do with me launching my oven.”
“It’s all to do with 5,000 kids that are being left in cars every year.”
With this incredible demonstration, the message is clear; don’t leave children or pets inside a closed car, even in the shade, the temperatures become too high, too quickly.

It’s something we all think should be obvious, but common sense is something we tend to lack these days, so be careful not to leave children or pets locked inside your car.

Facebook Comments

Share with:

FacebookTwitterGoogleVkontakteTumblrStumbleUponLinkedInRedditPinterestDiggDeliciousOdnoklassniki