Well somebody’s dream might be somebody’s reality!
This is a perfect example of a freaking awesome garage that we couldn’t resist to share with all of you! A garage that will probably be raging all the bulls of the area .We had a long conversation with the owner and for sure we understand that this is the result of working so hard to make your objectives true.Really we are so impressed of those two bombshells owned by Jason Hobbs from Alberta.
This garage flooring is from SwissTrax Also the Cabinets are from mastercraft.He sent us some specifics informations about the 2013 Camaro ZL1 Stage 5+ 770 HP and his latest acquisition 2014 C7 Corvette Stingray 3LT Z51 that he got on February 14 on Valentines day.After all we think that you have made the coolest choice to entertain yourself with this sleekly Corvette!
According to the parameters of Camaro ZL1 Stage 5+ 770 HP we have a brief description :
– High flow cold air intake ROTO FAB
– 2.55″ supercharger drive pulley
– Lingenfelter solid supercharger isolator coupling
– Lingenfelter supercharger snout (ported and polished)
– Upgraded 62 lbs fuel injectors
– Lingenfelter harmonic balancer
– 18% overdrive lower pulley
– Lingenfelter GT-9 Supercharger camshaft
– Dual valve springs with titanium retainers/hardened locks
– Lingenfelter CNC’d LSA cylinder heads
– Higher-capacity intercooler heat exchanger with dual programmable SPAL electric fans
– American Racing long tube headers, high flow cats, high flow 3″ X-pipe and Mid-section.
– MSD 8.5mm Super conductor wire set
– Koolsox spark plug wire insulators
– Elite Engineering Oil Catch Can custom dyno tuning
Also acording to the parameters of 2014 C7 Corvette Stingray 3LT Z51 we have a brief description :
– competition seats
– racing stripes
– visible carbon fibre roof panel
– manual 7 speed transmission
We want to thank Jason Hobbs for those exclusive photos and informations.Enjoy the gallery and feel free to share with us your opinion
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.